[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: san bernardino/riverside show and then some

  • From: Michael Lynch <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:21:55 -0700 (PDT)

Diane et. al,

  It was beautiful. As you guys know, I handle mostly all breeds as my "bread
and butter" and the last time I went to a futurity was back in 1987 with Sheree
Weare (Moses) for the Southeastern Futurity when the classes had about 24 in
them and it was a big deal to go 4th or 5th.

  The breed is in great shape and it truly was a breeder showcase, I admited to
Joanie Intersimone and Gail Hardcastle how much I really missed these type of
shows. It had that "coming home" kinda feeling to it. (Is this where the sappy
music starts??)

  Although the all breeds allow me to get in there, show 10 dogs, make money
and make bonus money (hopefully) with the groups, it was awe inspiring to see
the breed from this perspective again.. and that American bred bitch class!!!!!

  (woudlve been HAPPY to take 1-4th home with me. (Still trying to figure out
who that pretty sable bitch-- Im too damn cheap to buy a catalog!).

  It was a great weekend. Looking forward to going to more specialties.. and
yes, i will bring more of those funny looking "blonde dogs" with me! (Soft
Coated Wheaten Terriers).

  Mike

Michael Lynch
BlackHawk Farms,LLC
www.Blackhawk-farms.com

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.