[ SHOWGSD-L ] , same day concept

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 09:49:51 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2010 3:01:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Did  everyone get this link and what do the judges on the list think of
having  2 shows on one day?

I enjoy judging, but not the second half of the day.

We go into Ohio last night and I woke at my normal five a.m. time.  I
stayed up to watch Boston win.

Now I have to kill four more hours until I can go to the show, my
assignment is at two.  So, I will do my e-mail, some work I brought with  me,
and a
book I have to read. Still sitting in a room from five the night  before is
a bit of a drag.

Tedi is going to the show now, but I have to hide out and pretend I don't
exist than have my two hours of fame. I plan to judge fast as we have to
hoof it  to the next show. The motel won't allow a late check out, so I will
sit on the  curb and wait for Tedi to pick me up.

At least I will look good.  I had flowers in the room for our 42
anniversary so when we checked in, the room smelled right. Now, Tedi has to
arrange
to drag those flowers around all weekend.

Some days are diamond.

I like two shows in one day, but rather judge the first one.  But,  maybe I
can get Vickie to signal me what to do, when I finally get to do my  thing.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/