[ SHOWGSD-L ] sad news

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 16:14:34 GMT

Yesterday received the news that Margaret Wall (Moorheide) had passed away..I
have been friends with Margaret almost 50 years..She truly loved her dogs..Had
a few Champions..Margret was intelligent highly educated and a sweet person..I
know I will miss her..She had had 2 massive strokes recently and never
rebounded..Margaret lived in Youngstown Ohio..I have not received word about
the funeral ..Barbara Amidon on a sad day