[ SHOWGSD-L ] sad news

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:24:06 -0800 (PST)

It is with great sadness that I inform all of you of the passing of my mother.
She was known as Elaine, with a few last names, Rothleder, back in the 70's,
Bialick Estep more recently.

She fought a courageous battle against cancer, but we all know that fighting
takes energy.

She was a true lover of the breed and spent her life striving to breed great
dogs.  Life was not kind to her but she was kind to all she met.

She will be missed greatly by both myself and my younger sister, Dianne.  But
we both know she has crossed over the bridge and is now with our brother, Mark
and all of the many dogs that have been part of our lives for so many years.

She leaves behind one 11 year old bitch who is now part of my pack.  She is
adjusting well in a short time.

If anyone feels a need to do something, please donate to Rescue, she would have
saved all the dogs herself if she could have.

Thank you all very much for reading this.  Please note, I am set vacation at
this time,

Sheila