[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sad news

  • From: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx
  • To: act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:42:50 EST

In a message dated 1/1/2009 12:36:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
He loved  the German
Shepherd and even after he left the show ring, you could  always find
him ringside at the Canfield and Northern Ohio  shows.  Recently he
ventured into the ring again, so excited  that he was still able to be
inside the ring.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This is very sad to hear... Jack was one of the  "good-guys".
 It was great seeing Jack back in the ring,  he really did enjoy it.

I will miss seeing Jack at the shows and talking  to him about our GS.

Good bye Jack...

Vicki
_Von Charisma German  Shepherds_ (http://www.voncharismags.com/)
My sunshine does not come  from the skies,
It comes from the love in my dogs  eyes.
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)