[ SHOWGSD-L ] sad news

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:18:16 EST

I just talked to Morris on instant messaging  and he told me that it  was Leo
and his one daughter who had died.
Morris had talked to Leo's son Anthony. He said that the story was wrong  and
that it was the daughter, not the grand daughter who had died.
I believe the daughter's name was Krista.
Such sad news.

Jan