[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sad news

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, amidon@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:30:08 EST

In a message dated 1/12/2007 4:42:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear Sally & Barbara,

I also remember her,  very nice lady, Rosemary, and also remember Ed  trying
to behave at shows when she was there. She will be missed in this very  trying
world.

Diane

And how  Ed tried to behave when she was at shows.    I am sorry to hear  of
her passing

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com  (new)