[ SHOWGSD-L ] sad news

  • From: Michele Panetta <rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd@xxxxxxx, gsdco-inc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:23:46 -0400

I was just informed that long time shepherd breeder  Bobbi McMahon passed
away on Monday.
She was a long time member of the Fort Lauderdale German Shepherd Club and
a friend.

Bobbie was Mylynmar German Shepherds and was the owner of Bobbi's World
Boarding Kennel in
Fort Lauderdale.  Her daughter Renee still owns it.

I have no more information if I learn of anything I will post it,

Michele Panetta
Rock Star Shepherds

any post.