[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sad news

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <IzaAckerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:28:41 -0800

Jane was the first to congratulate me at the Canadian Nationals so many
years ago when Cassie went FVX and our Secret went Select.   Her little
Havoc was Select that year.  We had many talks over the phone and at the
Nationals every year.  She called me just before the Nationals this year
hoping her boy would go 2X Select and to ask for a wish of luck :)  I was so
glad for her that he did!

I knew she wasn't so well, but didn't realize how sick she was.  I will miss
my friend!  I am very sad...Rest well dear lady!

Alycia