[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sad attempt at humour and a question

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Molly Snider <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 22:05:05 -0500

I am not attacking.   What was the reasoning?  Sieger show driven? Weather
issues" Availability of venues?

 Canadian Nationals are so enjoyable.  Love GSDCA Nationals too.  I do not
want to have to choose.  Why September?  Seeking logic.   Love the relaxed
no drama Canadian side of our GSD's.

Do we need to remind powers to be that we need to be mindful and supportive
of both clubs?  Maybe just an oversight? I think I smell a mouse; but I am
too tired to reason.  Just want to make sure we honor our neighbors in
Canada.