[ SHOWGSD-L ] sad attempt at humour and a question

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:12:47 -0500

I was not on the call for the majority of the meeting.  Luckily I jumped on
after a nice lunch with friends and some dog time. 20 seconds into the call
I heard my name; which i dangerous because I was driving and some on The
BOD have not joined my fan club.  ha ha.

A mix up in communication; I said yes to one text and it got mixed up with
another.  The person thought I agreed to be an alternative for the
nominating committee.  I asked if I could speak and declined.  Who wants to
beg people to run for the BOD?  I am not going to hunt down crazy people
and pay them to say yes!

Om a serious note and why I am posting:  Maybe it was already discussed but
I have a full box of emails and my to do list is overwhelming.

Did the BOD discuss moving The National to September today?  My apologies
if not true.   Love The Canadian National.  Hard to attend both in the same
month. If you were on the call; please let me know.