[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sables

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:17:26 -0800 (PST)

I loved Beau and Noah ALL MALE both remind me of Scoop only higher withered and
lower sttioned.
Bob Neiman
barbmarkh@xxxxxxx wrote: Beau of Fran-Jo and Aspen of Fran-Jo and Noah were all
beautiful - and probaly related - Gottie and his brother were also beautiful
sables - and how about Destino's Serge (who was also out of the Fran-Jo lines)?
Barb