[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sable Bi Color

  • From: Channing Sheets <cashe90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:58:48 +0000

Hasn't anyone ever seen a black sable?  I have seen two.  The last black sable
I remember seeing was Palamor's Krueger.  His brother Lueger was a red sable.
His guard hairs were all black except for a tiny bit just before the undercoat.
 He had black on his hocks like a bi, but he wasn't a true bi.

Channing

> From: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sable Bi Color
> Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:49:41 -0700

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.