[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sable Bi Color

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:19:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/2009 7:42:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I've seen some absolutely stunning black sables out of East  German and
Czeck lines that are more
beautifully intense in color  than any of our sables.......and they have
the pencil marks on the toes  and
the black hocks.    Would that make them a sable  bi-color?     <G>   Or a
bi-color  sable?

I was going to say this earlier in the discussion, that  I have had 2
sable bi colors, but that would throw FB theory  away....and yes, they had
black
hocks.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.