[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sable Bi Color

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cashe90@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

I bred two of them.  Both times it was a Sable/BT dam to a BT/Black recessive
sire.  I always wondered if the black hocks(it's like a line of black up the
hocks) and the stenciled toes meant that they carried the black recessive????

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c