[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: sabataged national-now dropped members contacts

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:41:58 EDT

What a great idea!   Thanks, guys!

Sometimes I look at the member applicants in the Review and wonder if
regional clubs ever contact those who live sort of close to them.   I know I
joined
GSDCA because of the insert in my first GSD registration...and then went
looking for clubs near me.   (no, there weren't any, but I joined GSDC of Los
Angeles County a while afterward, then just rejoined it a while back.
Becoming
active in a club when you live so far away is difficult.   You become active as
you can by computer:-)

Stormy
In a message dated 8/8/07 4:27:57 PM, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> That is what we are doing. Diana Karloff sent out, by State,  those members
> that have dropped their membership.  A movement is on to contact each
> individual.  Many of us have offered to take particular States. and have
> begun the contacts.   It is a work in progress.
> nancy harper

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs