[ SHOWGSD-L ] room at National

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:23:54 -0400

I have booked a room at the Sleep Inn, Exit 60 from Sunday Oct 30 -
Sat. Nov. 5 for the national show.   Now the lady who was going to
share room and expenses with me cannot go.  This is a non-smoking room
with two double/queen beds.
If there is any lady who would like to share this room please contact
me for details at 423 332-7083  or email utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anne