[ SHOWGSD-L ] ring side printing

  • From: Ams <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 04:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

I can tell you this and both my profession and my obession. The quaility of
ring side printing is getting better but yes it will fade over time, so will
photo lab printing over time just a lot longer time. Inkjet printing is coming
along by leaps and bounds. The digital dry printing machine that my company
offers, most of the time you can not tell and no they wont fade over a year or
3.
What I like to call wet processing will always be my favorite. The web site I
get my picture printed through has nothing but wet processing all the way to
poster size. The printing I do"ring side" is on an inkjet printer but my
customers know that it is just a proof and not the top quality they will get
when they order prints from me.
I hope that clears up some of the questions but if you still have some please
ask. I repair one hour photo lab equipment to pay the major bills.
Amy