[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ribbons & stuff

  • From: CARALAND@xxxxxxx
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:34:57 EDT

Along this same line, in the German shows they award a rating to all dogs
entered in a class such as SG or V.  The judge walks down the line and
congratulates each handler even if he is 13th and last in the class. That way
all
exhibitors receive a rating. I think that keeps exhibitors happy instead of
being down when their dog doesn't  place.        Jack

In a message dated 3/23/2008 8:48:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I must  be a newby because when my little pup Risky went Best Puppy at the
last  couple of shows I was just thrilled with the Rosettes and prizes. I
hung  all the ribbons so everyone could see. She also was awarded doggy toys
which we play with. with her allot.
Just me - the newby.
Sharon  Allbright
Member GSDC of Sacramento Valley, Inc since 1970
Member GSDCA  since 1977