[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: reviewed site

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 09:04:05 -0600

How do pictures get on that site?  Are owners asked for permission to post
those pictures?  I would think that a lawyer could straighten this out
through legal channels with this guy and future "off the wall" people.  Does
the parent club have a "defense fund"?  If not how about a class action
against the guy.  Many breeders/owners could pool resources to hire an
attorney.
If it is these people today and it the rest of ous tomorrow.  Might as well
band together and get it fixed now.
terra fairburn