[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: reviewed site

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:01:25 EST

The picture of Seville looks like the one that was published in the Review,
and
that is absolutely a copyrighted publication.  Besides that, he  represents
Seville (and several others) of being from a decade much earlier that they
really
were - that isn't 'opinion',  it's 'misrepresentation'.

In a message dated 1/6/2007 9:13:07 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  think you have missed the point.-  I am unhappy because he has lifted  a
picture of my dog from somewhere without permission .  the picture  of
Seville  on the reviewed site is not the one he is using.

I was first to say he has the right to his own opinion but should not  be
able to use pictures that he has lifted from somewhere else  .

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com (new)

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."