[ SHOWGSD-L ] returned mail ????

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Postmaster@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:51:55 -0500

I have been sending AND receiving mail from   showgsd-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   for
about
3 or 4 YEARS NOW.      I've attempted to send an important message for the last
4 days and all have been returned with the reason being --
 "Recipient address rejected  User unknown in local recipient table."
I have no idea why!!
I'm attempting to send this note to them as well.  Please instruct me as to what
I may do to send the message correctly.  Thank you  Norma Ramey
gsdramey@xxxxxxx