[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: rethinking spay and neutering

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:29:05 -0800 (PST)

I feel the same way.  Two intact males, two intact females. I watch 'em like a
hawk. Crated, segregated, rotated, inside, outside in shifts for two weeks
plus.
No one was ever alone. Accidents do happen, my male climbed up his kennel, but
if you are a typical pet owner with one dog, you should be able to keep track
of
that one.

Denise WilliamsChopper, Chase, Phoenix and Flare

http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance

________________________________
From: Suzanne <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx
From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, kthalfen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "gsd list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 27, 2010, 5:16 PM

Every report I've seen on early spay/neuter in the past few years has been
very much against it...the benefits are not worth the risks.
� That's the overall opinion...anyone who thinks otherwise probably needs to
do more research...vet or not.
� Peggy