[ SHOWGSD-L ] "reserved seats" vs ??? at the Nationals

  • From: "L. Hartten" <hartten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:44:22 -0600

Hi Listers,

  Another newbie question; I've seen it asked before but all the answers
must have been private.  The deadline for orders is tomorrow, so time is
a bit of an issue here.

  What and when are the "reserved seats (2 elevated rows ringside)"
for?  If my daughter and I want to watch the Conformation or Obedience
on Friday, or the Best of Breed Competition on Saturday, what kind of
seating will be available and how will it compare to the "reserved
seats"?  Will all the non-newbies (I dare not say "old-timers" but can't
think of a better term) from SHOWGSD be in the reserved seating? :)

Cheers,
  Leslie
--
Leslie M. Hartten                web: http://spot.colorado.edu/~hartten
Indi (TerraNorte's Midnight Indigo, German Shepherd Dog)  &  Brittany