[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: resend Amateur futurity- without garble

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, KURDELS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff, there may have only been 2 entries without double entered dogs, as I know
of three dogs that were shown there, that are going to other futurities.. Ann
caggra@xxxxxxx wrote:  This was changed and exhibitors were permitted to do
both.

Again - if it had remained that you had to pick one or the other the Great
Lakes Amateur Fut/Mat would have had around 5 entries. There were 23 - handled
by first time handlers, juniors, owner-handlers etc. What an encouraging event
with a decent first-time turnout, even in harsh cold.

Jeff Pyle