[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: rescue situation

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:16:05 -0500 (EST)

take her back, she is going to be in a kennel at rescue or kennel at your
house, and it is still your dog, and at least you will have better control
of her permanent placing

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.

In a message dated 12/25/2012 10:52:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

FOR YOUR  INFORMATION   Miss Tindrock--the reason  I did not take back  the
bitch Pat is talking about has NOTHING  TO DO WITH HER BEING  SPAYED.  Why
dont people find out all the  circumstances before  they try to denigrate
and
insult and down talk  someone???
The  REAL reason I did not take her back is because I could not--she  is
dog
aggressive-the reason she was given up is because the people who  had  her
did nothing with her-no training and she started fighting with  their
other
bitch.  The is a 3 yr old adult who would have  caused untold problems  in
my
home with my other bitches-I cant  imagine having her here and having her
fighting with my other girls.  And I certainly would not want her to have
Live  in the  kennel.  Or in a crate.  So--since you are obviously so smart

that you can insult me--do you have a suggestion what I should have done
with
her had I taken her back and brought her home to live  here????????  Or
perhaps I should put all my other girls out in  the kennel and have her
live in
the house alone??  For the most  part-my girls get along and I cannot bring

another adult female who  is DOG AGGRESSIVE into my home.
THAT IS WHY I DID NOT TAKE HER  BACK.

Next time you feel you have to insult someone-FIND OUT ALL  THE
CIRCUMSTANCES FIRST PLEASE.

Cheri

In a  message dated 12/25/2012 8:08:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Tindrock1@xxxxxxx writes:

This is  not a nasty message and  it's too bad the following brag and  the
truth surrounding this  issue is being made during the holidays.  It  is
the
truth because this individual is buying a new dog but has  others of  hers
in
rescue with kizwiz and won't take her back because   she is spayed and no
use
to  her?  I just took an 11 year  old  back of mine because her owners
divorced,  yes, kudos to me  and all  other breeders who take back their
own
dogs.  I
placed the 11  year old and got back a 6 year old because her owner  went
into  assisted living.  I would never buy another dog  if I couldn't take
back
my own.   So we can be  truthful when others we know do not  take  the same

responsibility for their dogs and buy others while  leaving ones  they
brought
into the world in rescue?  That  doesn't  make sense to me nor  should it
anyone else in my   opinion.  Anyhow, I understand where this  individual
is
coming  from.  Thanks for speaking up on this issue.    In a message  dated
12/24/2012 9:46:31 A.M. Central Standard  Time,
kizwiz@xxxxxxx writes:
MY MY you cannot take  responsibility for the  dogs  you breed stating they
would  disrupt your household if you took  them back  but despite al,l this

is
the second new dog you have  acquired since refusing  to  take
responsibility
for Sophie. Too bad  she was spayed, maybe  then you  would have taken her
back.