[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: rescue situation

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:04:22 +0000 (UTC)

Yeah.....I was kinda thinking the same thing. Take her back even if she has to
stay in the kennel until a suitable home is found for her. We need to be
responsible for the puppies that we bring into this world. I will take any of
my dogs back that I have bred ifneedbe and it is really difficult for me
because I do not kennel my dogs.......they all live in my house. It has been
particularly special the last few days because Mystery is in standing heat and
poor  Chad does not understand why he is not allowed near her..lol

Amy Greenhut

Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://www.lhsh.org
Behold The Turtle. He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James Conant