[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: rescue calendar

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:08:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2009 10:33:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:
Apparently, some of those calendars that were pre-ordered were never  sent
out.  I have spoken to Nancy Phelps, to whom the  pre-orders were sent,
and
asked her to send me a list of those  people who ordered calendars and let
me
know if any of those were actually  sent.  For those who have NOT received
their pre-ordered  calendar, if you could please send me proof of pre-order
and   payment, I will be more than happy to mail you your calendar.

Please  understand that I had nothing to do with pre-orders but am simply
trying to help rectify the problem in the most expedient manner   possible.

My apologies to those whose orders are  late.

The same goes for any of you who ordered Red Books from the advanced
brochure that were to be mailed and haven't received yours yet.  Please  e-mail
me so I can track down your order and get it sent to you.
All orders that I received have been sent out and should have been received
 by now.

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976