[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: requirements, DEEP BREATH

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:34:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2006 3:25:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Oh I see...you know more than the founder of our breed.You are saying  in
essence that we should turn our heads to what the founder of our  breed
found unacceptable because YOU don't think it matters. White  dogs,
undershot bites..serious faults of gait..weak backs..hanging ears  doesn't
mean squat..Hell we just might as well throw the whole damn  standard out
the window..after all what did Capt. Max know when we have you  and other
like you who say these things don't matter? You have told me  everything I
need to know.and..I think you have proven my point quite well.  Now I am
going to quit mincing words. Here's the deal, for some of you this  is
really about conformation vs. obedience and of course..as usual some of  you
who don't exhibit in conformation can't be content with what you  do..what
it boils down to is this is an "acceptance" problem for  >>>>>>>>>>

OK, THIS IS GOING TO GET US NOWHERE, NOT THE PROS OR  THE CON SIDE...Come on
folks we are better than this mudslinging.    We are trying to be productive
here, not  defamatory.  There will be  people that are a "go" for this, people
that are undecided, and those that say  no way....but ripping each other
apart, is not the way to see this  constructively is it?????

Lets try again.....its hot outside all over the  country, the subject is
about an addition to or bolstering of the TT for the  National Selects...not
about
neener neener, and "if you don't like it then  don't go" or who more right.
We need to see the subject from all sides,  and see it clearly.  Hard to do
with mud in our eyes.

Kathy

_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: MAY 27,  2006
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
25 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO DATE 2006 PACIFIC  COAST VICTOR