[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: requirements

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:23:21 EDT

_PAGAIRS@xxxxxxxx (mailto:PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx)  writes:
You know  what...if you don't like what we do at our  nationals...then don't
go.
And if a couple "slip through" the  crack...so what...everyone knows  who
they
are  anyway..
Patty

Geeeezzzz..........I don't think this is what they meant by encourage,  don't
discourage.

That some members are taking the initiative to get people talking and
thinking into making the Temperament Test a tougher test, it has deteriorated
into
pure nastiness.

And the so what attitude?  That blows.  Not everyone knows who  they are.  I
don't care who they are, I care that they are.

boy......

Ileana
Chance favors the prepared  mind