[ SHOWGSD-L ] ] request of the day

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:49:35 -0800

Original Message -----
  From: Colleen Donnelly
  To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 12:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] request of the day

  BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

  And the winner is!!!!!!!!!!! Colleen Donnelly!!
  Her answer was the greatest and the one I was thinking of when I posted to
the list.
  The person who wrote to me requesting information hasn't replied back yet. I
replied to her post the following:
  from Sharon Allbright:
   German Shepherd Dogs can be any price you can imagine.  From very low to sky
high.
  Where do you live?
  Sharon Allbright

  Since I haven't heard back I haven't been able to refer any breeders to this
person.  I have to admit I was a bit surprised at the people on the list who
thought it was ME requesting information.  But that is ok!  No problem.
  If you are a member of the GSDCA, which I represent, be assured I always
answer each and every post in a polite and caring manner.
  My only reason for posting this request today was just for fun because of the
way it was written.
  If they reply back I will refer them on.  I have not had a litter in over two
years so of course wouldn't be suggesting any puppies of mine.
  If you are reading this and wish to be on our referral list you must be a
member of the GSDCA and a signer of the Breeders Code of Ethics.
   I have been out mowing grass all afternoon until dark & I now need to go
attend to a few other daily chores.
  Happy Easter to you all!
  Sharon Allbright
  Corresponding Secretary GSDCA &
  breeder referral person!!
   (439 requests this year so far)

  Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> sent the following post:
    hey i was wondering how much one male german sheperd is.i was thinking about
    getting one for my daughter.so just write me back