[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: renewal

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:56:17 -0500

I just renewed my membership online and wasn't asked to fill out any form.  The
order processed quickly and immediately after, I received a confirmation E-mail
with an order number for the transaction.

I entered through the GSDCA Online Store.  It was a simple process.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam