[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re-my barking girl-thanks but collar doesn't work...

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx, cheradongsd@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:59:28 -0400

you don't have to touch the skin. just put it on snug which might feel tight
o you and have the prongs on the adam's apple.

that's the only way I can describe it.

I have used a collar once a bitch who was a barker, she first figured out that
if she paused in between a bark she would not get shocked, then she figured out
how to move the collar away from the adam's apple and not get shocked.  We are
working with German Shepherds here, they are to smart!!!! ; )

Joyce Willis