[ SHOWGSD-L ] removing the DQ for white..Don't stop now.......

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:34:46 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/28/12 12:06:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Did  y'all ever hear the phrase "give them an inch and they'll take a
mile?"
Make the concession...let the whites in.  Then, what possible  excuse is
there to keep the pandas and other colours out...Zoa is right,  Carolyn is
right, Ann S is right... and so is everyone else who thinks, no  matter how old
or new the DQ is, it's there.

I say it is time to get rid of the blacks.

There is a black bitch out here that is beating all the black and tans, and
 yet she has no different colors on her.  I have for years judged blacks
and  I say, it is time they were no longer allowed to be shown. They don't
look like  regular shepherds and they take away points that should go to a
standard German  shepherd. They just resemble a shadow, and is that what we
want
of our  dogs?

Let's take a vote and exclude all blacks. Let them form their own club,
hold their own shows, and stop taking time and wins in our rings.

It is time to stand up and stop this outrage. It has taken over 50 years
for that slippery slope to run its course. We got rid of the whites, now
let's  get rid of the blacks. In 50 years again, we can start to work on those
pesky  sables!

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together