[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: reflections /OT

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 22:17:22 -0700

Tonight I heard some news that to me seems unbelievable. How could it be? I
didn't even know she was ill !
Probably few on the list will know her or know of her. Never the less I feel
the need to express my sorrow for the passing of a club member, she was a
member of Diablo Valley GSDC. She was gone in a matter of days, after her
diagnosis of Cancer.

Those who knew her best were members of the same regional club, where her
husband serves as president.

I ask each of you to ponder, just for a moment that each one of us "in" dogs
are all part of a huge family. Our lives are intertwined in one way or another,
through our dogs, the list, the shows, the clubs etc.

Diana Altree passed tonight after a very brief but terminal cancer battle.

Just take some time to express your thoughts, comradely and interest in those
people around you. Life is short and one never knows how short, until we
realize that person is gone from this life.

Beryl Eshom