[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ref: E-Magizine...missing the Boat again!!!

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 12:28:32 -0700 (PDT)

I agree 100 percent. I look forward to seeing how the new E magazine works out.
Although it won't be an official site sponsored by the GSDCA it will give
people a venue to express their ideas and advertise their dogs and services. I
doubt that it is going to effect the Review.

  I think the parent club missed the boat by not going with this but you can't
put Becky down for doing it.

  Terry

  vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  HI,
Wouldn't it be wonderful to let the world know about our breed & the
GSDCA...What are we! " Stupid!!!" We always wonder why the general public are
uneducated about our club and our goals...look how the breeders of the german
working lines have use the internet to promote their dogs and their
agenda...and we are always two steps behind...

As far as the costs...$1500 plus $50 maintenance...I'm sure that it would be a
money making project or at least break even within several months. I Know there
are alot of members that would really use their advertising "$$$$" just because
sheer number of potential buyers it reaches...instead of the $75.00+ they spend
in the local newspaper Ads to place puppies... (just because they know that the
"Review" advertisement is for "Show" potenial animals and is marketed toward a
small select group)...where as, the internet could accommadate both and give us
some standing with the General Public...JMO

Michelle Graham
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.