[ SHOWGSD-L ] redneck spelling, mispronouncings, and jokes

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rikers123@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:15:06 -0700

Paul opines...

I believe in all of the below...so "I am a Redneck" and will proudly
pronounce that to anyone who will listen.

Damn...how could ya not?

Paul

 You might be a redneck  if: It never occurred to you to be offended by  the
phrase, "One nation,  under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about  seeing the 10
Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" instead of  "Winter
Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head  when someone prays.

 You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your  hand over your heart
when   they play the National  Anthem.

You ! might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great  respect,
and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never  burned an American flag.

 You might be a redneck if: You know what you  believe and you aren't afraid
to say so, no matter who is  listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and  expect your kids to
do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd  give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it  is because I believe that you, like me,
have just enough Red Neck in you  to have the same beliefs as those talked
about in this email.

God  Bless the U S A !
Denise  Groenewald