[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: red fag warning, what do you think?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Glasspal1@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 08:05:39 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, yesterday.  It's a scam, I ignored it.  Not sure where the
solicitation is even coming from, I don't have puppies.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 5/15/2013 6:38:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Glasspal1@xxxxxxx writes:

sounds  fishy to me, any one else got something like this?

____________________________________

I'm very much interested  in adopting your  female  pet to my humble home.
I live at  Olive IL. ,I work  with the  American Christain missionary as a
clerk. I'm happily married with a kid. I  want to re-home your pet as  part
of
my family.i am making you a promise that  the puppy will be  taken Good
care
of and my child will be playing with the pup  all the  time and will make
it
just like a child and nurtured like my   friend,companion and pet at the
same
time,never lacking any care and  love  from me at any point,i will also
send
you pictures from time to  time for you  to see what love i it gets from me.

Pls,briefly tell  me these: adoption  fees, present health condition and
pic
if  available.I have a recommendable pet
transporter that will come for  the pick-up right from! your home. So I
wait to hear back from you  so that i can inform my TRUSTEE  to issue out
the
payment ! in  time.As for the payment, you have to forward your
name,address
and
your phone number for payment. A certified Check will be  issue on  your
behalf which'll cover the adoption fees + $50 as reservation  fee  for the
puppy
+ the shipping fees that i want you to help send  to the  shipper I wait to
hear back from you at you earliest  convenient   time

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.