[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: recommendations? Dyson

  • From: "Tina Haun Hvizdos" <tinahaunhvizdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <djur@xxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:03:00 -0600

I bought a Riccar vacuum and love it.  Comes with a 3 year warranty, and
really does a good job.  You have to buy them at a vacuum or sewing machine
store, not online or at a department store. It works great on tile, carpet,
and the dogs if they get in the way.  I have 3 house GSDs a cat and 2
teenagers, and all of them refuse to wipe their feet so I really need a good
vacuum. They are built with more metal parts then most brands, so they hold
up well.  My oreck could not withstand our house and simply fell apart.

Tina Hvizdos