[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: recent posts about Hobby breeding

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:29:14 -0800 (PST)

I have to agree as well.  I owned an 8 acre hobby farm and could only have 2
dogs without getting the town board to grant a conditional use permit and a
kennel license.  I could have more cows or pigs!  You really have to know the
rules before you purchase property, both township and county ordinances.  They
tend to be different as well, making it even more confusing,.

Gina
ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com