[ SHOWGSD-L ] really helpful website

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 00:43:47 -0400

For a long time now, I've wondered why we couldn't look up the judges
for just one breed...you know, for example, if you wanted to know what
judges were coming up at the all breed shows for German Shepherd Dogs,
or for Chinese Cresteds..whatever.  The show superintendents didn't seem
to care...they cater to the show giving clubs, I guess, not to the
exhibitors...if you wanted to know what judges were coming up, you had
to go show by show, and it is a pita to do it...
    Well, some fellow has come up with a program that he's put onto a
website...you click on the link below, and you feed in the information
one state at a time...and everything that's approved for the breed in
that state comes up all at once.  It also tells the group judge...it
will tell the judge for Best in Show, too, but you can omit that part.
    Try it...it's interesting and really easy.  Some specialty clubs are
listed, too...and there are some all breed shows coming up with
specialty and/or breeder judges --- here's the link:

 >        http://www.clubsweb.com

Peggy