[ SHOWGSD-L ] real-life fairy tale with a wonderful ending!

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:42:07 EDT

Years ago, Lois Gregor bought a pup who grew up to be CH Kennelwood's Lethal
Weapon, aka Gibby.  Gibby was out of my first champion, CH Silstra's Resolute,
by Can GV, 5X U.S. Sel CH Hoheneichen's Conan Survival ROM, ROMC.  A few
years before that, in 1987, a teenage boy from Alabama began contacting me
regularly to talk about German Shepherds; he wanted to learn everything he
could
about the breed.  Michael Lynch, that skinny little kid who drove me absolutely
nuts at times with his constant questions, grew up to be one terrific young man
who, having "done his homework", became extremely knowledgable about the breed
and its history.
It was purely by chance and good fortune that these two people came into my
life.
I am now VERY proud to announce that Lois and Mike have made me the very
happy co-owner of Schatten's Dark Secret OFA, aka "CeCe", an absolutely
beautiful,
typey, sound little bicolor bitch.  Her sire, Sel CH Utopia's Meet Joe Black
ROM and her dam, CH Schatten's Beaulieu v Kansten, (CH Kansten's Ducati HT,
PT, TC ex CH Schokrest Tempo v Schatten) embody everything I love in the German
Shepherd and CeCe is a beautiful combination of the two as well as a
culmination of incredible west coast pedigrees.

Thank you Mike; thank you Lois.  What an amazing and wonderful thing for the
two of you to do!
Diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>