[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re something GSD

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "adonispersian@xxxxxxx" <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>, "Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx" <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

ain't that the truth!!!!! Yes I miss that warm greeting from my Bull right now.
Don't get me wrong Codie is a love and I love him dearly but he is a Golden and
so differednt from Bull, But I swear Bull has posseed Codie now and again,
Codie guards the bathroom while I shower, he has to be in there with me, he
actually barked to be let in the other day! that was the first.
miss that big warm coated boy

Debs and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD. 12/17/2002-04/15/2013
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI,Siochan
leat Mock Teerah Peace be with you Wolf
Montauk Sue's Red Codiak