[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re puppy buyers GRRRRRRR

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:05:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/07 10:51:48 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I'd have asked did he want to eat 'em.  The size/height/weight  questions
> sit
> wrong with me.

my answer to those who ask, "how much will he weigh?" is "how fat to intend
to make him?"
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>