[ SHOWGSD-L ] re membership language

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:35:36 -0400

This is unbelievable - and of great concern.  "Larry" is Hunte's attorney !
The fact that we are discussing our proposed By-laws with Hunte and / or his
attorney is beyond inappropriate.  Why would HE have anything to say about
it ?
There is no reason I can even begin to imagine for this to be an issue for
us, and with all due respect to Nancy Guttenberg, for this to be part of the
By-laws of a 501(c)(7) entity is NOT a violation of Federal Anti-trust.

WHY are we consulting with Larry or Hunte regarding GSDCA By-Laws ?

Funny how so many other Parent Clubs manage with restricting this very
thing...