[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re health and genetics question

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pagairs@xxxxxxx" <pagairs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 10:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Ah but if they don't kill you, they keep you young both physically and
mentally. "V" took 20 pounds off me last year (and I was not terribly
overweight (210, now 190 on a 6' frame) and it has not come  back, Plus the
shoulder and back problems have not returned.

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"

________________________________
 From: PagairsGSD <pagairs@xxxxxxx>
To: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>;
"terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx" <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>;
"Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
"scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>;
"showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:13 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re health and genetics question

And time awaits ALL of us, no matter who you are!
Gary

Sent from my iPad