[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re fishy question

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:01:39 -0500

I feed mackeral and it has been impossible to find for the last 3/4 months. I
finally found it atWal-Mart again last week - it had been at least two months
since ANY of the Wally-Worlds have had it... I remember when it was .75 a can -
now it is $1.38 a can... We bought 8 and there is nothing my girls love more.

Yup, another Wally-World Dog mom here...Jess M.Paisley Dals
(www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper,
HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC