[ SHOWGSD-L ] re entries

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:12:33 -0500

My club showed the handlers appreciation this year at our shows and SE
futurity by having a handlers tent only....... with drinks, water gatorate,
fresh fruit, dog biscuits for their dogs, wipes and noxema wipes that cool
you off so nice. And chairs.
As well for our friends and exhibitors we had a very nice pool party with
all the booze, pizza and desserts anyone could want.
Our club knows who butters our bread and thats handlers and
exhibitors..........so we treat them accordingly.

I might bitch and moan at times about all the work or the slam of entries
coming in late. But all it is, is a release of anxiety.
The thrill of having a successful show that everyone enjoys is worth every
blood sweat and tear. Someday i may grow old, tired and burned out on it,
but for now it's an adrenaline rush!

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com