[ SHOWGSD-L ] re GSDCA membership

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:19:18 EST

lexieshep@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx)   writes:
How do I cancel my membership to the GSDCA as of  RIGHT
NOW?
Dawn   Bonome
Hi  Dawn,
I am hoping that you were joking - if that is the case, I think  you got the
attention of Flower Boy.
However, if you  were serious and I hope that is not the case - all you have
to  do is not renew your membership (All memberships are due for renewal at
the
end of the year).

Thanks all who are renewing your  membership, supporting your club and  your
breed.

Dania  Karloff

That is so true Dania, it is about the dogs and supporting the
breed....anything personal should not come into play.  I would hope  that Dawn
is also
kidding.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds