[ SHOWGSD-L ] re GSDC of Beaumont specialties/SW futurity-maturity

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:03:12 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2007 10:29:24 A.M. Central Standard Time,
caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Friday March  23 - Specialty - judge Mr. Dave  Rinke
--approx 3 hours after completion of judging Dave is doing a   breed/judges
education seminar scheduled to  be held at the Best Western Jefferson  Inn.
Registration fee which includes a meal is $10.00. If you   wish to attend
this seminar, contact  Molly Snider prior to March 1,  2007
There will be hands on plus ringside mentoring on Saturday March  24.
Mentors include Lee Brown,  Carolyn Mckenna and DD Ardoin.
Further to the above, you can make checks out to GSDC of Beaumont but  mail
to me at
Molly Snider
13225 FM 421
Kountze, Tx   77625

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog  biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of  them>>>>Phil  Pastoret